$SOL I'm begging you, please come down, be obedient and listen, okay?

 $SOL I'm begging you, please come down, be obedient and listen, okay? 


50x full position short, plus another 100x isolated position. When I opened the positions, I was very confident, firmly believing the market would pull back as expected, eagerly waiting to catch this correction 


I never expected the market to grind upwards against the trend, trapping me hard. The loss on the 100x position is especially glaring, the liquidation price is right above me. Every small upward move in the market makes my heart sink further; that feeling of helplessness is really painful.


I had reminded myself countless times during previous reviews not to blindly trust subjective predictions and never to pile on extremely high leverage when emotional. But this time I still couldn't hold the line, rashly entering the market based on my own ideas, throwing risk control rules I repeatedly emphasized out the window.


The market never cares about anyone's expectations. When short-term sentiment hits, even the most self-consistent logic can fail temporarily. Ultra-high leverage is a double-edged sword: it looks tempting when the trend is favorable, but once the direction reverses, there is almost no buffer, leaving very little room to calmly correct mistakes.


Right now, I feel extremely torn—closing the position feels unsatisfactory, unwilling to accept the loss and exit; but holding on means constantly facing the panic of approaching the liquidation price, silently suffering through the market.


This dilemma, feeling trapped and helpless, is something I really don’t want to experience a second time. It’s another painful lesson that serves as a bloody wake-up call for me

Comments