OKB USDT 4H — BUYERS ARE KNOCKING ON A KEY LEVEL
$OKB is showing an interesting setup on the 4H timeframe. Price has been pushing higher and is now approaching an important resistance area around the psychological $100 level.
This is where I’d be paying close attention.
A clean 4H breakout above $100, followed by a successful retest, could give buyers the confirmation they need for another leg higher. The recent momentum is already making the chart interesting, but I’d rather see the breakout confirmed than chase the move.
On the other hand, if OKB gets rejected around $100–$103 and starts falling back below the recent breakout area, that could signal that sellers are still defending the zone and a pullback may come first.
The token also has a stronger supply narrative after OKX’s 2025 tokenomics upgrade, which permanently capped OKB supply at 21 million following a major burn.
For the 4H chart, these are the areas I’m watching:
🟢 Resistance: $100–$103
🔴 Support: $93–$95
Break & hold above resistance → bullish continuation 📈
Rejection + loss of support → possible pullback 📉
Right now, I’m more interested in the reaction around $100 than simply seeing another green candle.
If buyers can turn that resistance into support, the structure could become much more interesting.
