DOGE current price is 0.0942, feeling a bit uneasy. A few days ago when it surged to 0.104, my long position had a decent floating profit, but now it has dropped back to 0.0942, and more than half of the profit has been eaten away. It's honestly painful.
I glanced at the order book; buying and selling around 0.094 are quite calm, and the volume has shrunk a lot compared to that surge, indicating that the bulls have fled, leaving only some pretending to be inactive and bottom-fishers. The support below is at 0.092-0.093; if it breaks, I have to seriously consider reducing my position. The resistance above is at 0.098-0.10; if it can't break through, it means weakness. The current price is stuck in the lower middle, which is the most uncomfortable position—selling fears a rebound, holding fears further decline.
if it falls to around 0.092 with shrinking volume and stops falling, I might add a bit to lower the average price; if it directly surges to 0.098 without volume, I'll first take half profits. This wave of DOGE has no new story, just an oversold rebound plus short covering, not a trend reversal. Giving back floating profits is better than losing principal,